- Carefully follow screen and email instructions.
- Identity proofing questions are based on information from public sources such as credit agencies, banks or public records.
- You must use your legal first and last name.
- Include Unit, Apt, or Suite #, if your home has one.
- Remove credit freezes you may have placed.
- Your Android or iOS device must be registered using your name and home address.
- If phone verification fails, you can verify another phone, verify using a financial account, or call Support for manual verification of a utility account.
- EPCS prescribers must download the DUO Mobile application to their Android or iOS device.
If your first attempt to identity proof fails, call Bravado Health Support at 561‑805‑5935, opt. 1 before making a second attempt.