In an effort to improve security for prescribers and patients, verification of your identity and/or your organization’s identity is required when you enroll in Ayva as a prescriber.
Verification of your legal identity is currently required in order to enroll in Ayva e-prescribing. You’ll need to provide your legal name, phone number, and address. Do not enter an alias, nickname, or company name as your first or last name, as entering your legal name incorrectly will cause a delay in the enrollment process. P.O. boxes are not accepted. In some cases, you may be asked for your government identification number or an image of your photo ID. Additional or alternative documentation may be required.
- Review each email you receive and follow on-screen instructions. Contact Bravado Health Support if you have questions.
- Identity proofing employs a knowledge-based assessment (KBA) that presents you with questions whose answers only you would know. Questions are based on information drawn from public sources such as credit agencies, banks, or public records. Try to match your answers to the information you would expect these public sources to have.
- Use your legal first and last names. If a suffix is part of your legal name, include the suffix following your last name (Smith Sr. or Williams III).
- If you have a credit freeze in place, you must remove it before you begin identity proofing.
- If applicable, include the unit, apartment, or suite number.
- You can verify your identity using a financial account by selecting your financial institution and successfully logging into your account with your account username and password.
If your first attempt to identity proof fails, contact Bravado Health Support before making a second attempt.
Apple is committed to the privacy and security of your information. We work hard to collect only the data we need to enable developers to be successful on Apple platforms and to provide a safe experience for users.