To improve security for prescribers and patients, verification of your identity is required when you enroll in Ayva as a prescriber.
Verification of your legal identity is required to enroll in Ayva e-prescribing. Identity verification requires your legal name, phone number, and address. If we have trouble verifying your identity, you may be asked for your government identification number or an image of your photo ID. Additional or alternative documentation may be required.
Identity verification employs a knowledge-based assessment that presents you with questions to which only you would know the answer. Questions are based on information drawn from public sources, such as credit agencies, banks, or public records. Try to match your answers to the information you would expect these public sources to have.
- Review each email you receive and follow on-screen instructions.
- Use your legal first and last names.
- Do not enter an alias, nickname, or company name as your first or last name. Entering your legal name incorrectly will delay the enrollment process.
- If a suffix is part of your legal name, include the suffix following your last name (Smith Sr. or Williams III).
- If you have a credit freeze in place, you must remove it before you begin identity proofing.
- Use your legal address. If applicable, include the unit, apartment, or suite number.
- P.O. boxes are not accepted.
- You can verify your identity using a financial account by selecting your financial institution and successfully logging into your account with your account username and password.
If your first attempt to identity proof fails, contact Bravado Health Support before making a second attempt.