Prescriptions for controlled substances must be signed electronically before they can be sent to a pharmacy. To e-sign for controlled substances, follow the steps below:
1. From the Summary page, click the Discharge button.
2. Turn on the “Ready for Signing” option for each controlled substance.
3. Click the “Sign prescriptions” button.
4. Enter your Ayva password and click the Next button.
5. Click the Push button to send a notification to your mobile device.
6. On your mobile device, tap Approve to send the prescriptions to the pharmacy.
Tip: Prescriptions for controlled substances can only be sent to pharmacies that are enabled to receive electronic prescriptions of controlled substances.