Prescriptions for controlled substances must be signed electronically before they can be sent to a pharmacy. Once your order is ready follow the steps below to e-sign for controlled substances:
1. From the Summary page, review your order and click the Submit button
2. Ensure your order(s) is correct and ready to be signed. Select the Check to Sign box and click the Sign Prescriptions button
3. This screen will begin your two-factor authentication. Ensure you have your Okta registered mobile device handy when prescribing controlled substances. Enter your Treat password and select your preferred method to confirm your identity.
NOTE: PUSH will send a notification to your Okta enabled smartphone for you to confirm your identity where PASSCODE will allow you to enter the passcode from your Okta Verify app.
4. Click the Push button to send a notification to your mobile device
5. Click the Push button to send a notification to your mobile device.
6. On your mobile device, tap “Yes, it’s me” to send the prescriptions to the pharmacy