1. Go to each workstation that printing will be required from and click the appropriate link for the device.
A- Windows operating systems: https://app.printnode.com/download/client/ayva/windows
B- Mac operating systems: https://app.printnode.com/download/client/ayva/osx
2. Open and run the .exe file and follow the steps for the install
3. Log into Ayva Discharge as sysops and head over to Settings-Facility:
- Scroll down to the "QuickPrint Account" section in the facility settings and copy the "Username" (This will be the user name you use when signing into Ayva QuickPrint Web Interface)
- Now copy the "Password" (This will be the password you use to sign into the Ayva QuickPrint Web Interface)
4. Go to Services:
- Right click on Ayva QuickPrint and go to "Properties"
- Go to the Log On tab
- Select "this account" and sign into the service with our support account. (If this is not done, the network printers on the computer will not be visible in the Ayva QuickPrint Interface)
5. Sign Into the Ayva QuickPrint Web Interface.
Note: you can get to the AQP web Interface by opening a web browser and going to http://localhost:8888/
6. Go to the Printers Tab and make sure the printers used for discharge instructions and prescriptions are visible.
7. Close the browser (DO NOT sign off Ayva Web Interface)
At this point Ayva QuickPrint is installed and configured. You should be able to see the workstations in the clients account page in Ayva Discharge. (Settings-Printer Configuration)