Treat 2 introduces several major prescribing enhancements, including the ability to renew prescriptions and more options for finding pharmacies. Treat 2 is more responsive with optimizations across the system that improve performance and make information more accessible.
Treat 2.6 adds simple enhancements to the patient list and improved accessibility to customer support
Search for a patient using the MRN
- The patient list search option now allows you to enter the MRN of the patient for more accurate results.
Sort by provider
- Sort the patient list by provider to move through different providers and their patients.
QOD added to frequency list
- When e-prescribing, you can now select or search for QOD or Every Other Day as the frequency.
- Support links under help setting have been updated making it easier to find answers to questions or easily direct to our support staff.
Treat 2.5 ensures Treat is working on the latest Surescripts versioning and adhering to all protocol requirements.
Surescripts protocol versioning
- Treat is now using the most updated Surescripts versioning for greater pharmacy communication and data accuracy.
Treat 2.4 adds minor enhancements to the prescribing experience.
Timeout for encounters created by error
- An encounter opened by mistake can be left idle for Ayva to remove it from your view. Any encounter with empty prescription order(s) will be removed within one hour of when it was created.
Assign prescriber to encounter
- While prescribing, the provider may now change the assigned prescriber for the patient encounter.
Treat 2.3 brings an improved user experience when navigating through Treat, its settings, and preparing for a prescription order.
Import a file from one location
- All Importing functionalities are now consolidated to one tab in the settings.
Facility and provider favorites
- Easily add, edit, copy, and remove prescription order as a provider favorite or as a facility favorite. Facility favorites for all the providers in the facility are maintained by facility administrators
Navigating through Treat
- Interactively navigate through Treat with updates to the navigation bar and quick menu to reach the settings, audit logs, help, and sign out features
- Treat also receives sleek, clean, and simple color styling updates
Default setting for encounter status
- Set a default or preferred encounter status in the facility setting for all the providers to view in their patient list.
Default setting for results per page
- Set a default or preferred count of results per page in the facility settings for the providers to view in their patient list.
Treat 2.2 provides additional API features along with some minor fixes within the prescribing experience.
- The Webhook API is available for callback requests when certain events or states change to track the status of prescription orders
- Add, update, and manage users for a given facility
Bug fixes and other improvements
- Fix for medication incorrectly flagged as EPCS
- Fix for more accurate errors when importing files into Ayva
Treat 2.1 brings updates to the API and user interface for easier access to the tools you use most.
- Add a pharmacy to a patients encounter by using the Pharmacy API to search or provide details on any given pharmacy
API with iframes
- Add, update, and remove prescription details via iframe
- The user interface has been enhanced throughout the application to make key features more accessible and streamline the prescribing workflow
Treat 2 brings a more integrated e-prescribing experience with REST API’s available for a seamless prescribing process from user registration to order details. The user interface has also been updated with a redesigned signin page, more ways to input data, and easier access to useful content.
Enhanced prescribing workflow
- Search by frequency code or select from a static list of commonly used codes
- Assign an earliest fill date to your prescription
- Add a DEA Number when prescribing controlled substances
Enhanced drug search
- As you type, predictive results are displayed in ascending order by dose strength
- Facility admins can now create shared prescription favorites for their Facility
Enhanced diagnosis search
- Search for diagnosis by name or diagnosis code
Enhanced ID proofing and EPCS
- Okta makes setting up your account easier and more streamlined. The new process for identity proofing, authenticating, and nominating new users is faster and easier
- Ayva's new two-factor authentication workflow makes it easier than ever to quickly and securely send prescriptions for controlled substances
- Our accessible REST API lets you register, insert patients, sign in, and add drug order details. Submit electronic prescriptions using common integration methods that are secure and easy to implement. Request access to the Treat API.
- Provide NDC codes when communicating drug information to Ayva
- Prescription printing can be disabled
- A default view for your patient list can be set
- Add multiple provider DEA numbers
- Use the import button shortcut to import files to Ayva
- Access Ayva from the redesigned signin page, making it easier to find related resources and support information