Treat 3 introduces a new interface for your mobile device. Treat 3 also includes performance enhancements to help you work faster, and several other new prescribing features.
Treat 3.1 includes two key new features to enhance your prescribing experience while providing a more transparent experience with order and transmission statuses.
Cancel prescription orders
- Cancel a prescription order previously sent by reopening the discharged encounter. Learn more about cancellations.
- Pharmacies can now electronically send prescription refill requests to Treat for providers to review, approve, reject, or edit. Refills can also be cancelled. Learn more about viewing a request and how to respond.
- If a pharmacy sends an electronic refill request for a patient who does not exist in your Treat facility, you will now be able to add that patient to your patient list for the prescriber to review and respond to the request.
- Confirmation page enhanced to provide the transmission status of all orders within the encounter and further guidance on actions to take. Use the retry button to manually re attempt the transmission once when an order faces transmission related issues.
Prescription Order Status
- View the status of a prescription order previously sent.
Treat 3 introduces a new interface for prescribing from your mobile device.
Prescribe using a mobile device
- Try Treat in your mobile browser to prescribe controlled and non-controlled substances. Learn more about mobile prescribing with Treat.